Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound angel hair or capellini
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 3/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside in a large bowl. Toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and the garlic. Saute the shrimp until they are pink on both sides, about 2 or 3 minutes. Add the pasta to the skillet along with the herbs, lemon juice, and salt. Toss to coat.
- Serve the pasta straight from the pan.
- happilee-queer reblogged this from foodandfood
- aworldinaworld likes this
- perksofbeingalexandra94 reblogged this from somewhereonlyweknowforever
- behindyoureyelids likes this
- somewhereonlyweknowforever reblogged this from foodandfood
- imgoingstircrazy likes this
- happycurlygirll likes this
- carolines-stories-of-life likes this
- lioneldelighted likes this
- foodandfood posted this